McAllister & Quinn is a grants consulting and government relations firm headquartered in Washington, D.C.
We offer our clients a unique blend of comprehensive grant consulting, strategic advising, and government relations services. Specifically, McAllister & Quinn provides our clients the knowledge and skills to seek federal and private foundation grant opportunities that strategically fit their organization’s priorities. We support clients to craft competitive applications, assist in developing or increasing funding streams through the congressional appropriations process, and facilitate public-private and international partnerships that furthers our client’s mission.
The firm provides clients with federal and foundation funding support services, strategic business development assistance, and traditional government relations consulting. McAllister & Quinn operates across four main practice areas: Higher Education, Healthcare, Nonprofits & Public Agencies and Advanced Technology, Homeland Security & Defense.
- Director of Grants – Higher Education and Healthcare Practice
- Research Universities Practice – RUP CORE Director
- Research Universities Practice – Director of Grants and Federal Affairs
- Director of Federal Affairs
- Nonprofit Practice Research Analyst
- Higher Education Practice – Research Analyst
- Grants Consultant Network – Independent Contractor
- DC 360° Internship: Spring (Jan-May), Summer (Jun-Aug), Fall (Sep-Dec)
To respond to one of the current openings, please email the contact listed on the position description. For more information, generally, please fill out the form below:
McAllister & Quinn is committed to building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team and network, who are committed to working in a multicultural environment where differences are valued and respected. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.