McAllister & Quinn provides strategic grants consulting and government relations services to a wide range of organizations.
We support clients in crafting competitive grant applications, assisting in developing or increasing funding streams through the congressional appropriations process, and facilitating public-private and international partnerships that further our clients’ missions. Our proven strategies and processes effectively move clients toward the goal of increasing external funding and provide our clients with a high return on investment.
McAllister & Quinn By the Numbers
Experienced grant consultants, writers, subject matter experts and federal program officers in our Grants Consulting Network
Federal agencies who collectively received thousands of applications completed by our clients with McAllister & Quinn’s assistance.
Years in business and we are proud to say we still represent some of our first clients!
In competitive grant funding from across a broad spectrum of federal agencies, foundations and other sources
In congressional funding since 2018 for our clients through our government relations efforts
Grant Funding Accomplishments
With McAllister & Quinn's assistance our clients have received grant awards from over 30 federal agencies including:
- With our assistance a small private university received their first federal grant awards totaling more than $9M, including from the National Science Foundation and the Department of Education.
- McAllister & Quinn led a consortium of eight R1 and R2 universities to help authorize (through the National Defense Authorization Act) and appropriate over $50M in funding for the Manufacturing Engineering Education Program (MEEP).
- We worked with members of Congress to successfully add a topic to the Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program. Our client then received a $3M grant award through the program with our proposal writing assistance.
- McAllister & Quinn successfully secured $25M for our Allied Health clients in 2020 which included funding to expand COVID-19 testing and COVID-19 telehealth programs.
- On behalf of a nonprofit client, McAllister & Quinn helped create a grant program in conjunction with Congress that provided funding for endangered species through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- McAllister & Quinn has helped our clients secure over $60M in Federal and foundation grant awards for institutional capacity-building to provide student support services, enhance academic quality, and improve student outcomes for underrepresented groups.