Ms. Frame has 15 years of experience obtaining funding and leading multi-million-dollar research programs for a large public institution of higher education and its academic and community affiliates. Ms. Frame completed a B.S. in biology from Indiana University and a B.A. in Chemistry from Franklin College before earning her master’s degree (MPH-Epidemiology) in 2009 from the Indiana University School of Medicine. Upon completion of her MPH, she served as a Program Director for five years at Regenstrief Institute, a research partner of Indiana University, managing the strategic planning and implementation of research, data collection, and dissemination of results. She has over twenty publications and has presented at multiple national conferences. In 2016, the IU Office of Research Development appointed her to a research faculty rank, where she assisted in writing and editing grant applications and other associated presentations (posters, publications).
Before joining McAllister and Quinn, she served as the Director of Commercial Grant Development for Indiana University’s Innovation and Commercialization Office for five years, where she established the University’s first SBIR grant development program. Currently, the program facilitates the submission of approximately forty grants a year.
Certified Clinical Research Professional, CCRP, The Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA)
- Azar JM, Johnson CS, Frame AM, Perkins SM, Cottingham AH, Litzelman DK. Evaluation of interprofessional relational coordination and patients’ perception of care in outpatient oncology teams. J Interprof Care. 2017 Mar;31(2):273-276. doi: 10.1080/13561820.2016.1248815. Epub 2016 Dec 12. PubMed PMID: 27936991; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5581663.
- Nicole R. Fowler, Anthony J. Perkins, Hilary A. Turchan, Amie Frame, Patrick Monahan, Sujuan Gao, Malaz A. Boustani: Older Primary Care Patients’ Attitudes and Willingness to Screen for Dementia. Journal of aging research 05/2015; 2015:1-7. DOI:10.1155/2015/423265
- Nicole R. Fowler, AmieFrame, Anthony J. Perkins, Sujuan Gao, Dennis P. Watson, Patrick Monahan, Malaz A. Boustani: Traits of patients who screen positive for dementia and refuse diagnostic assessment. 04/2015; 1(2). DOI:10.1016/j.dadm.2015.01.002
- Michael A LaMantia, Malaz A Boustani, Shola Jhanji, Mungai Maina, Arif Nazir, Frank C Messina, Amie Frame, Catherine Alder, and Joshua Chodosh: Redesigning acute care for cognitively impaired older adults: Optimizing health care services. Dementia 08/2014; DOI:10.1177/1471301214547089
- Fowler NR, Harrawood A, Frame A, Perkins AJ, Gao S, Callahan CM, Sachs GA, French DD, Boustani MA. The Indiana University Cognitive Health Outcomes Investigation of the Comparative Effectiveness of dementia screening (CHOICE) study: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2014 Jun 6;15:209. doi: 10.1186/1745-6215-15-209. PubMed PMID: 24903469; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4066282.
- AmieFrame, Michael LaMantia, Bharath B Reddy Bynagari, Paul Dexter, Malaz Boustani: Development and Implementation of an Electronic Decision Support to Manage the Health of a High-Risk Population: The enhanced Electronic Medical Record Aging Brain Care Software (eMR-ABC). 12/2013; 1(1):1009. DOI:10.13063/2327-9214.1009
- Noll L Campbell, Paul Dexter, Anthony J Perkins, Sujuan Gao, Lang Li, Todd C Skaar, Amie
- Frame, Hugh C Hendrie, Chris M Callahan, Malaz A Boustani: Medication adherence and tolerability of Alzheimer’s disease medications: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials 05/2013; 14(1):125. DOI:10.1186/1745-6215-14-125
- Boustani MA, Frame A, Munger S, Healey P, Westlund J, Farlow M, Hake A, Austrom MG, Shepard P, Bubp C, Azar J, Nazir A, Adams N, Campbell NL, Chehresa A, Dexter P. Connecting research discovery with care delivery in dementia: the development of the Indianapolis Discovery Network for Dementia. Clin Interv Aging. 2012;7:509-16. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S36078. Epub 2012 Nov 16. PubMed PMID: 23204843; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3508557.
- Patrick O Monahan, Malaz A Boustani, Catherine Alder, James E Galvin, Anthony J Perkins, Patrick Healey, Azita Chehresa, Polly Shepard, Corby Bubp, Amie Frame, Chris Callahan: Practical clinical tool to monitor dementia symptoms: The HABC-Monitor. Clinical Interventions in Aging 06/2012; 7:143-57. DOI:10.2147/CIA.S30663
- Nicole R Fowler, Malaz A Boustani, Amie Frame, Anthony J Perkins, Patrick Monahan, Sujuan Gao, Greg A Sachs, Hugh C Hendrie: Effect of Patient Perceptions on Dementia Screening in Primary Care. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 06/2012; 60(6):1037-43. DOI:10.1111/j.1532- 5415.2012.03991.x
- Nicole Fowler, Sujuan Gao, AmieFrame, Anthony Perkins, Patrick Monahan, Malaz Boustani: Patients’attitudesand acceptance of dementia screening in primary care. Alzheimer’s and Dementia 07/2011; 7(4). DOI:10.1016/j.jalz.2011.05.1306
- Nicole Fowler, Sujuan Gao, AmieFrame, Anthony Perkins, Patrick Monahan, and Malaz Boustani: Whorefusesdiagnosticassessmentfordementia? Alzheimer’s and Dementia 07/2011; 7(4). DOI:10.1016/j.jalz.2011.05.1305
- Malaz A Boustani, Michael D Justiss, Amie Frame, Mary G Austrom, Anthony J Perkins, Xueya Cai, Greg A Sachs, Alexia M Torke, Patrick Monahan, Hugh C Hendrie: Caregiver and Noncaregiver Attitudes Toward Dementia Screening. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 03/2011; 59(4):681-6. DOI:10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03327.x
- AmieWilliams-Frame, Janet S Carpenter: Costs of hormonal and nonhormonal prescription medications for hot flashes. Women s Health 10/2009; 5(5):497-502. DOI:10.2217/whe.09.49
- Amie Frame, MPH, CCRP. (2016); International Center for Intercultural Communication (ICIC). Scientific Grant Proposal Writing: An ICIC Workshop for Non-Native English Speakers.
- Amie Frame, MPH, CCRP. (2017). Basic Proposal Development. OVCR Workshop. Feb 2017.
- Amie Frame, MPH, CCRP. (2017). Basic Proposal Development. OVCR Workshop. Aug 2017.
- Amie Frame, MPH, CCRP. (2017). Focus on the National Institutes of Health (NIH). OVCR Workshop. Oct 2017.
- Patrick O. Monahan, PhD; Babar Khan, MD, MPH; Malaz Boustani, MD, MPH; Amie Williams- Frame, MPH; Catherine Alder, JD, MSW; James E. Galvin, MD, MPH; Anthony J. Perkins, MS; Timothy Stump. (2013). Validity of the HABC Monitor – Self Report Version. Poster Presentation. Alzheimer’s Association 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease (ICAD). Boston, MA.
- Amie Frame, MPH; Michael LaMantia, MD, MPH; Bharath B. Reddy Bynagari, MS; Paul Dexter, MD; Malaz A. Boustani, MD, MPH. (2013). Development and Implementation of an Electronic Decision Support to Manage the Health of a High-Risk Population: The enhanced Electronic Medical Record Aging Brain Care Software (eMR-ABC). Poster presentation. Academy Health EDM Stakeholder Symposium. Baltimore, MD.
- Nicole R. Fowler, PhD; Malaz A. Boustani, MD; Amie Frame, MPH; Anthony J. Perkins, MS; Patrick Monahan, PhD; Sujuan Gao, PhD. (2011). Patients’ Attitudes and Acceptance of Dementia Screening in Primary Care. Poster presentation. Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society. National Harbor, MD.
- Williams-Frame, A., & Carpenter, J. S. (2009). Costs of hormonal and non-hormonal prescription medications for hot flashes. Poster presentation, North American Menopause Society Conference, San Diego, California.