Federal agencies host hundreds of workshops, advisory committee meetings, technology showcases, Proposers Days, and other events every year, providing advanced intelligence and insight to federal agency priorities and needs. Information on future funding levels, solicitations, research topics, and significant changes to federal programs are discussed at these forums. Most recently, McAllister & Quinn has attended the following events on behalf of our clients and, when appropriate, provided tailored reports on the intelligence gathered:
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Seminar on Program Funding and Grant Administration;
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Grants Conference;
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Proposers Days- DARPA Electronics;
- Resurgence Initiative and other Federal agency flagship program events;
- Army Research Laboratory Academic-Industry Days;
- Department of Energy (DOE) Applied Research Offices’ workshops and
- Advisory committee meetings such as the Defense Innovation Board and the Department of Energy (DOE) Basic Energy Sciences Advisory Committee.