David Grenham works closely with members of the firm’s healthcare, higher education, nonprofit and advanced technology practice groups to develop innovative business development strategies and build partnering relationships with clients, industry associations and other organizations.
Prior to joining McAllister & Quinn, David most recently served as director of client services and marketing at The Ferguson Group, a Washington government affairs consulting firm, where he oversaw the deployment of websites, social media, and coalition messaging, and before that worked in practice management and business development at law firms. A former journalist, David got his start in Washington managing media relations and communications for the Healthcare Leadership Council, where he was responsible for national and grassroots media outreach on key health policy issues, including Medicare reform, insurance reform, and women’s health. He is a graduate of the Northeastern University School of Journalism in Boston, Massachusetts, where he earned a bachelor of science.
Member: National Organization of Research Development Professionals
Publications and Events
- Author, LinkedIn Pulse:
- “Faculty Investigators Should Be Encouraged to Serve on Federal Advisory Committees”
- “Using Coalitions and Alliances to Achieve Advocacy Objectives in Washington”
- “Technology Innovators Wanted: The NSF Seed Fund – SBIR and STTR Funding Opportunities“
- “Infrastructure Funding: Innovative Thinkers Wanted“
- “Hospitals & Health Systems: Encourage a Grant-Seeking Culture“
- “CDMRP – Important Funding for High-Risk, High-Reward Bio-Medical Research“
- Moderator, “Working with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency,” McAllister & Quinn, May 23 & 29, 2019
- Moderator, “Why is There an Actor at our Staff Meeting,” International City and County Manager’s Association – 96th Annual Conference, San Jose, CA