McAllister & Quinn has an extensive practice representing large membership associations in the health, education, and technology areas, and also has a specialized practice representing employment associations of federal workers.
McAllister & Quinn both manages and represents several national associations and coalitions and provides coalition management, membership recruitment services, administrative support, education and outreach, federal advocacy, and strategic federal and foundation grant services. We work with the leadership of these organizations to develop effective strategies to grow the organizations and make sure they are successful at achieving results for their members.
The firm’s association clients include:
Federal Employee Groups
- The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) is a professional labor union representing more than 17,000 Border Patrol Agents and support staff.
- The Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA) is the largest nonpartisan, nonprofit professional association, exclusively representing federal law enforcement officers. FLEOA represents more than 25,000 federal law enforcement officers from over 65 different agencies.
- The National Association of Credit Specialists (NACS) is a professional association of USDA employees who administer the department’s credit programs.
- The National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees (NHCFAE) was established in 1978 and is the chief advocate for issues affecting Hispanics in the FAA.
- The The National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) is dedicated to the advancement of black public leadership in local and state governments.
Industry & Technology
- The Optical Society (OSA) represents more than 18,000 individuals and 250 businesses and is is the leading professional association in optics and photonics, home to accomplished science, engineering, and business leaders from all over the world.
- The National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA) is the voice of the fire sprinkler industry. Established in 1905, NFSA leads the drive to get life-saving fire sprinklers into all buildings. It provides support and resources for its members – fire sprinkler contractors, manufacturers and suppliers – and educates authorities having jurisdiction of fire control matters.
Training Association Members to Seek Federal Funds
Training Association Members to Seek Federal FundsChris Fish, Vice President at McAllister & Quinn, talks about how the firm is helping associations to teach their members to compete for grants and research dollars.